Today we are going to discuss about how to be smart in all aspects of the life including School and study.
We are growing up with the desire of being smart in every Aspects of our life but it doesn’t come the way we think about.
However after reading this thread you will be completely aware of how to be smart in every aspects including School and study.
Table of Contents
How to be smart?
You shouldn’t be worried about hardness because in this thread I will teach you very easy concepts that you can apply way easily.
You will yourself see results quickly that will come your way.
Smart in School
First of all, before going to school every child has his desire to be smarter more than anybody else in the classroom.
Why doesn’t so ? Well he/she must be !! Before we going to expand it, I would like to tell that this content has covered all the possible ways to be more smarter than anybody else, that’s too in every aspect of the life so must read it entirely.
- Sleep on time so that you can wake up on time.
- Brushes your teeth before doing anything after awaking up.
- Have bath properly
- Dresses well
- Wear well cleaned shoes and clothes.
- Have watch on your wrist
- Glasses aren’t necessary but wear once you can afford higher price, well known brand
- No any recommendations for clothes but you should follow tradition of weather.
Well these tips will grow your personality in case of looking more smarter than anybody else.
You should take care of each and every aspect of how to be smart. This is something that will grow your personality and importance in society.
In this aspect, I will also teach you some tips that will help you getting smarter in study.
- Sleep well
- Wake up before 6 AM.
- Have some dry fruit
- Now start revision of the previous lessions before going to school for studies.
- Studying in morning always helps to focus on concept rather than just spreading pages here and there.
- Don’t start a day with a cup of tea before starting all these tips.
- Have wonderful breakfast, eat as much as you can.
- Go to school, when you have revised your previous lessons just before coming back to school, you have better chances of getting noticed among the students of being more smarter.
- Your body will reveals you as more smarter.
These tips only work when you apply them more than for month. Don’t do if you can take action consistently.
Only working or practicing same exercise grow someone’s efficiency in all aspects. Whether it is how to be smart or doing anything on the field or off of it.
Now when you have become more smart in every aspect. You should also focus on your talking now.
I’m here to reveal you how can you be smart in talking as well.
- Don’t talk before listening to
- Let someone talk entirely
- Say Less, allow to say more
- Think before saying any dialogue
- Practice it in front of mirror
- Don’t expect much respect
- Do respect more than expectations
- Say anything is only phrases.
- Don’t talk too lengthy, because it will be harder to understand for someone to answer you your desired answer
- Say anything by heading towards someone’s eyes
- Shaped your body entirely while talking
- Don’t be shy
- Avoid making too much noise when someone other talks
- Be alone and support yourself
Be consistent in all these aspects to improve your smartness in every aspect.
How Can I Increase IQ Level?
There are many tips for this specific question but I would rather suggest you to follow these:
- Read More
- Write Even More
- Ask Yourself Questions Related To Your Topic
- Repeat Them Weekly
How To Be Smart Girl
Usually girls have nothing to do more work on this aspect as they naturally look too smart and classy without doing anything special but they can also consider:
- Be Aggressive
- Don’t Overhype
- Follow Your Spoken Words
- Don’t Focus on Criticism
How To Be Smart Boy
Boys have to do a lot in case to become more mature and look smart in every aspect however some easy way can lead you towards smartness:
- Fulfill Your Promises
- Answer In Phrase Rather To Go Into Bigger Phrases
- Value People
- Be Cleaned And Fresh All The Times
- Take Care of Your Dressing and Style